Monday, August 11, 2014

St. Louis Riots

St. Louis Riots

quiktrip_ferguson
The QT gas stations are a familiar sight in the St. Louis metro area where my wife’s family still lives.
During my visits to St. Charles, I always visit the QTs for gas and snacks. In fact, it is the only chain of gas stations there that I patronize. The closest ones to here are in the Atlanta area. I’ve often imagined those very same gas stations getting sacked by rampaging mobs of angry black youths on “The Day The EBT Card Stops Working.”
My father-in-law watches the evening news in St. Louis every night. He’s been watching the decline of North County for decades now. What’s going on there is why the Council of Conservative Citizens exists. It’s happening now, but this is only a small preview of our future:
Note: The 2014 CofCC national conference is coming up this weekend in Nashville. I will be speaking there on a panel.
This entry was posted in CrimeDiversityNegroesRace RelationsRacism. Bookmark the permalink.

2 comments: